Saturday, February 11, 2012

Crazy4Challenges -- C4C123


Hello!
I hope you all like my challenge for today! I, Lynda, am not much of a Valentine sender although I love making Valentine cards. The problem is that I am limited on stamping time so I want to make a card that I can use so, with that said, my challenge to you is to make a card/project for someone you LOVE and send/give it to them! Oh and there is a sketch!!



If you decide to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C123. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see it too.

Now let's see what the "Crazies have come up with this week.......


Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio


Joanne Grzelak -- The Inky Ocean Gazer



DSC0005200

Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits


Vicki Garrett-Summerthyme Studio





Lynda Benden ~ Stamp Act


Andrea Murdock ~ My Stamping Heaven




                                                                          KelliJo





Mr Linky



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this fun sketch and challenge! I'm definitely giving these cards I submitted away to my friends :)

Monique said...

Love the sketch, really went well with my stamp choice.

Barb King said...

Had fun with this, thanks!

mum of two said...

I am so sorry, I entered the challenge by mistake, please remove me, cause I didn't do the sketch - I can't figure out how to remove myself!

michelle

Javablustamper said...

AWESOME sketch! Thanks SO much! Have an AWESOME day! Happy Valentines Day!



ENJOY LIFE~Javablustamper/Jacquie

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

Ben awhile since I have played along here but I cannot resist sketch challenges! :)